5.7.11

Wedged in between

So ever since college, I have been trying to look for more "dress up" and less "music festival" style clothing and shoes, although it's been hard. I just can't knock my love for anything bohem and 100% comfortable. I have never been the one to rock out high heels all the time, as much as I would like to, due to my tendencies to become more active than I imagine. High heels hurt after a night of dancing, walking all over the city, and moving around the party like a social butterfly. Whenever I do dare to wear high heels, I usually have ballet flats in my purse to change in to on the way home. Thus, when I dress up, I tend to break out the wedges; wedges are more comfortable, easier to wear, and look just as cute. When I go to Spain, I am only bringing one pair of heels, and the rest will be wedges because, lets be honest, that's what I am going to be wearing. Here is a collection of some of the wedges I have been crushing over lately. Enjoy!


summer wedges to lust over




Elizabeth and James sequin shoes
$264 - bergdorfgoodman.com

Jeffrey Campbell strappy wedge
$160 - lorisshoes.com

DV by Dolce Vita espadrille shoes
$60 - piperlime.gap.com

Jimmy Choo platform shoes
$767 - footcandyshoes.com

Sam Edelman lace up sandals
$226 - my-wardrobe.com

Jeffrey Campbell suede wedge
$165 - nordstrom.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs heel wedge
$350 - net-a-porter.com

RAPHAEL YOUNG wedge pumps
$406 - net-a-porter.com

ALDO wedge pumps
$60 - aldoshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment