14.7.11

Things that catch dreams...




I have a serious affinity for dream catchers that is borderline obsessive. I don't know why I love them so much, but I do. I think they're so interesting. I have a mini-dream catcher on my key ring that I bought a while ago at Urban Outfitters, and although it's falling apart, I don't ever want to take it off. I think done right, dream catchers can be the most interesting pieces to decorate anything! They're interesting to look at, to photograph, to incorporate, etc. etc.. Honestly, I probably like them because they involve feathers. If you don't know, I hardcore rock the hair feather. Also, dream catchers are a cool tattoo idea. You know, if I actually ever wanted to get a tattoo (which I don't and never have/never will). As with everything else, the more colorful the dream catcher, the more I will probably like it. 

Enjoy! 








...and one more for good measure.


No comments:

Post a Comment