12.7.11

crop it off

Flashback to the 90's everyone... the crop top has returned! This style may not be for everyone, as I have seen and heard from many people, but I can't help but love it. I think they are super cute, and paired with the right thing, can be a fun outfit for any girl brave enough to rock one. Plus, one more motivation to hit the gym super hard (as if we needed another, right?). I might be the only one of your friends who swear the 90s were the greatest decade, but I will stand by my love for boy bands and bad style forever. Don't hate!

Enjoy! 

crop top


Otis Maclain short sleeve shirt
$128 - new.amrag.com

Miss Selfridge cotton shirt
£17 - missselfridge.com

Sass Bide cropped shirt
$180 - superette.co.nz


Oasis denim shorts
£28 - oasis-stores.com

Rag Bone short skirt
£63 - theoutnet.com


Lanvin gold flat
£320 - brownsfashion.com

Missoni ballet flat
$425 - simplysoles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment