22.7.11

kitchen decor to die for

In my opinion, kitchens can be one of two things: they can be boring and average (no matter how much money your granite and cabinets costs), or they can be lively and beautiful. 

The kitchen is very important space; It's where we tend to hang out with our friends and chat, it's where we keep the food for the party, it's where we sit down to family meals, and it's where we spend a lot of time preparing for all these activities to begin. 

In case you don't know me, I am a very color oriented person. I absolutely love kitchens that have a pop of color. Some of my favorite kitchens I have ever seen in my life are located in Guanajuato, Mexico, the land of the colorful kitchen. There, artisan bowls, colorful kitchen utensils, and even hand painted tiles on the wall and countertops are the norm. This, combined with beautiful wood cabinets and tables, creates an interesting and unique combination that I am absolutely obsessed with. When it comes to cabinets, I typically prefer a vintage look rather than a modern one. Here are a collection of some of my favorite kitchens: 



















No comments:

Post a Comment