14.7.11

If you shop at Forever 21 you must read this blog

...and you must have a good sense of humor!

Recently I started back up reading the blog WTForever21 and I am not lying when I tell you this shit is so funny!

Basically what happens is this ingenious blog writer checks out all the random shit Forever 21 puts out for sale. If you have ever stepped foot in a Forever 21, you know that half of the stuff is legit, and the rest of it looks like it's for baby hookers/psychopaths. Like, I can't believe I didn't think of this myself! I literally go in to Forever 21 and think to myself "who the fuck thought this was a good idea?". That's where my girl picks it up and makes a post out of it by adding a hilarious one-liner that I should have thought of myself.

Seriously, if you shop at Forever 21 (which I know is most of you ladies out there) please check out this blog. You boyfriends and guy friends/dads/brothers who got dragged along will probably find it entertaining as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment