21.7.10

soooooooo

I think I made a mistake last night. Knowing that I have to work for the next 12 days at night I stupidly decided to go hang out for German's birthday until 2:30 am before work the next day. Oh the life of a college student. All I have to say is that I am about to CRASH this week and I am not excited for that. I think the only thing that is keeping me awake is that I know I will be making money (hopefully a lot) that I can use in Mexico and save for later this year when I need it. I also need to make up a schedule for when I can work during the year at Vaquero's (see this blog really does help jog my memory).

I have my music on and that's pretty much the only thing keeping me awake right now. I am becoming more and more obsessed with Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's but I will always have my Enrique love to listen to when I need a little latin pop.

I literally am dozing off writing this blog post. This is going to be a rough week. Maybe I can sneak in a nap before work tonight? Probably not...

So I got into an argument with someone last night over Miley Cyrus. They said she had no talent, and while I don't think she's any sort of MESSIAH to the vocal music world, she is catchy and fun. And that's what Pop music is all about. Therefore, she's a Pop superstar, and deservingly so. The person, who I won't name, last night said she is worse than Britney/Christina and the likes... and that she doesn't deserve to be in the public eye. I sense a little bit of jealous, but ignoring that fact I will progress in my statements. Mileybird (as PerezHilton says) CAN'T BE TAMED. She's 17. She's horny. She's pretty. But most of all, she's dating a HOTTIE and is in the public eye literally every time she walks out of her house. Let her be! When I was 17 I am sure I did way worse things that people would have loved to scrutinize, the only difference --- no paparazzi to capture my fond moments. And, yes, I do think beneath the booty shorts and push-up bra's there is somewhat of a talent... or at least ambition... that translates to the superstardom she enjoys currently. Viva la Miley!

Mexico!!! Please come sooner!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment