9.8.11

Waiting on Mom, hand and foot...

...well, maybe just foot.

Mom got foot surgery today for her two heel spurs that the doctor said were large and had already ripped part of her achilles tendon. Crazy.

Snapped while hanging out pre-surgery

The good news is that Mom is all good and out of surgery, although she is still a little loopy from all the medicine. The best part was when she asked me if they had taped her eyes shut because they felt weird. The bad news is that I am slave keeper for the week, meaning I am Mom's bitch. And it's funny that when you're home taking care of someone, all of a sudden all these things happen in the house that need tended to as well. How convenient, right? 

Oh well. I guess it's my duty to do something around here that's not just waiting to go to Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment