8.8.11

I wish vintage luggage was lighter/cheaper

Last week I looked all over the web and at many stores in order to find the perfect luggage for my upcoming trip to Spain. I finally settled on a lightweight upright blue set by Calvin Klein that will hopefully last a very long time. I really wanted something that would be durable, clean, and light enough that I can focus most of the weight on what's inside the bag, rather than the bag itself. However, I have always had an affinity for vintage luggage sets. I just think they look so great and are filled with lots of character. The downside, however, is that they are usually heavy and don't have too much storage space. For a car ride, though, these would be more practical and definitely have the "flare" that I love.  



Tell me these don't make you want to pack up and go away. 





No comments:

Post a Comment