5.9.10

notitle

I am really bad at keeping up with this blog lately. Maybe because I don't stare at a computer screen all day every day anymore. I am actually doing stuff now! Weird.

Anyway, lately I have been divulging myself into my school work. I signed up for the LSAT last week and am taking it in Cedarville on October 9th. Am I completely ready? NOT EVEN!!! I feel like I am NEVER going to go out again because I need to lock myself in my room and study. Seriously, I am not kidding. I am so nervous for this freaking test it's ridiculous. Tomorrow I am making my Mom take me to Barnes and Nobles so I can hopefully find some more LSAT prep stuff because the stuff I have now I have BEATEN TO DEATH and am tired of looking at it. OMG one month and four days!!!!

Right now I am supposed to be reading Plato's Republic, but instead I am updating this blog.

Today I went and played 18 holes of golf for practice and then went to my sorority COB. This one was friendship bracelet making for the children's hospital, which I am so glad I made that the theme. A lot of really cool girls showed up and were really excited about doing it for the kids! I was really really excited as well. After I had CMT (DG officers mtg) and then honor board. I then went home because my mom was trying to hold a big cookout for my brother and I to come home to. There was sooooo much food that it was kinda ridiculous. The conversation was ridiculous as always, so whatever.

That's all you're gonna get out of me right now. I am gonna go study.

No comments:

Post a Comment