16.9.10

stressed

The title says it all. My life is one big ball of stress right now. Theres a lot of reasons and I am definitely about to ramble them off right now.

One I am completely stressed about school. I feel like I always have so much work and not enough time to devote to it. I am always studying, always have my work done before class, but I feel like I am lacking an extra hour or so to completely understand and grasp the main concepts. We were reading Socrates in class the other day and I was just like, God what I wouldn't give to have the time to read through this again. I wish I didn't have to wake up so early and work in the mornings, but asi es.

Two, I have been in and out of the hospital for the past week and a half. I got really really sick this past Saturday and was in the hospital. I woke up with a really bad headache and all of a sudden kept blacking out and feeling shitty. It kinda felt like I was having seizures or something, not that I would know how that feels. They found out I had a severe infection that was putting pressure on my brain. Also some other thing. I got this medicine, and two days later had a severe allergic reaction to it. Hopefully it'll stop soon. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Three, I am stressed about golf. When I am not thinking about golf I am practicing it.

Four, I am stressed about DG. I am the VP Recruitment so this is my BIG time to get upperclass girls to join so we can have better numbers going into recruitment for the younger girls. I can't help but feel that I am not doing a good enough job, and I just don't know what else to do. Today I devoted at least 3 hours to making invitations and hand delivering them to people with my roommate Meredith but I don't know what else I can do to get people to come to our last COB event before bid-day. Every sorority on campus is having the same problems. Ugh. I just don't know.

Five, I had a shitty situation happen last night that I don't even think is worthy of blogging about.

Six, I miss Mexico. Plain and simple. It is stressing me out that I don't know when I can go back. Missing independence day doesn't make it any better.

Seven, my future is freaking me out. I am so uncertain about everything I feel. I don't know where I will be in a year, and that scares me.

Eight, I have to apply to law school, do everything else, and somehow study for my LSAT on October 9th. THIS SUCKS.

Nine, I don't have money or the resources to be working on top of everything and yet I need to find a way to pay for the house and the bills.

Ten, I still haven't gotten my classes from Mexico approved. Scheduling is freaking me out. Will I graduate in time? What happens if I don't?? I don't know what to do. I just feel so stuck!!

and that's what I've got tonight. Sorry for the negativity. Positive stuff tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment