3.8.10

welp

solamente falta 9 dias hasta Guanajuato!! :)

Anyway, life, what's new in it? Simple. Nothing.

Jourie got a tattoo and it looks super sweet. I don't think I could ever get a tattoo. I cry when I cut my hair one inch, let alone making a long change. Ugh, I am weird. I guess I will just stick with what I've got.

I have a problem with permanent change. Not just in the sense of a tattoo or anything, but in the sense of life. Leaving Mexico and coming back the states was hard because I had finally become used to and assimilated in society there. Having to readjust to the strenuousness of this country wasn't as easy for me as it was for my fellow classmates. Also, I have a problem when people change. I don't like this whole growing up thing. I miss my friends from High School, but sometimes can't help but feel so disconnected, as if I don't know them anymore. Is that weird? I just don't like moving on I guess. But not all changes are bad. I know that. I understand. And it's not like I am going to avoid change. I know its normal and often necessary, but that doesn't mean I have to love it, right? Right.

My hair is getting curlier by the minute. It's because I chopped it all off and dyed it, probably, but it is looking more and more like "wild child" hair with every morning I wake up. I'm surprised nobody has really said anything about it. I mean, they've said stuff about the color, but never the ever changing natural style and body. My thin ass hair is getting thicker looking with ever unstructured curl that comes along. Woohoo!!

I went out on Saturday for my friend Brigette's birthday. Unfortunately, she was a little gone by the time I got there, so I didn't stay long. I got there late because I had to work beforehand. Oh well, I still had a good time.

Speaking of work, I am going to miss it. I love working in the Mexican restaurant. It's good money, the people are fun, and I like working with the customers that come. Win win WIN!

I just looked at some pictures of Chelsea Clinton. I don't care who you are, the girl is classy. I like how she lives in one of the most publicly scrutinized families, and yet remains so out of the public eye (for the most part). Her wedding photos are GORGEOUS and I am so jealous. Everyone keeps talking about all the money spent on the wedding, but to an extent (and yes, a small extent of the $40 mil spent) they had to. Who wants to be photo-bombed by paparazzi and the like on their big day. I was told that the guests didn't know where it was going to be held until an hour before, which intrigues me that much more.

Ever heard of being "iced"? Well, I think the whole concept is juvenile and stupid, yet absolutely AWESOME! You're supposed to let the person "stumble" upon the smirnoff ice and then they have to chug it when you come in and say "you've been iced". It's fantastic, right? ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment