31.5.10

dear blog

I am sorry I have neglected you for so long. I have been working non-stop and haven't had much of a chance to get on here.

Anyway, here's what's new in my life:

I got another job at night. I am the bartender at El Vaquero Restaurant in Shawnee Hills, OH. Pretty sweet, and even sweeter considering I am the ONLY white person that works there. hahaha It's awesome though, I can't complain. I have to go in tonight (yes, memorial day) in order to start up the Memorial Tournament. I wonder if Tiger Woods will be there or not? Weird. Anyway, yeah that comes every year and I heard it gets crazy around the bar! WOO more money but booo to mean people. Anyway, I have been working at the Chamber in the morning and then at the restaurant at night. This weekend was relaxing though, except for when I had to work. I went to the mall and got a few things from Vic Secret today, and also got this new Dior mascara that works like a charm! Of course I've also been stalking my favorite family, the Kardashians, on the marathons that have been happening on E!. Woo. Moving into the house in Delaware this coming Tuesday, but not really until next week because I'll be working soooo much! Literally every day but Saturday and Sunday it's 9am-midnight. And then on Saturdays its 5pm-12 and Sundays I am off. Crazy, but good money. Can't turn it down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment