3.5.17

CURRENT PLAYS

Because I just scrolled through old blog posts and noticed I used to post my "current playlist", and found it HYSTERICAL, I decided to do a more recent update. As you'll see, I'm eclectic! My mood changes, my genre changes, my playlist changes. Heres what I'm currently finding myself replaying:


LOVE - Kendrick Lamar feat. Zacari

Daydream In Blue - I Monster

Despacito REMIX - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Justin Bieber

80's Mercedes - Maren Morris

Fake Love - Drake

On Hold - The xx

Shape of You - Ed Sheeran

This Girl - Kungs

Issues - Julia Michaels

Neighbors - J. Cole

Night Over Manaus - Boozoo Bajou

For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield

Wanted - Hunter Hayes

Location - Khalid

Candela - Buena Vista Social Club

Never Be Like You - Flume



What are you listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment