1.2.12

Powell restaurant treasures

So tonight I went out with my parents to two delicious italian restaurants. The first place is a little local named Mama Zarella's. While I have seen this place many a time, I have never gone inside. Man oh man am I sad at the time I have lost enjoying that delicious baked ziti! Soooo good and oh so cheesy!

Mom and Dad at dinner


And the kitchen of the restaurant might actually be smaller than the kitchen of ours at home. There was one server and one cook, and thats it. But the food was absolutely to die for!

After dinner we went across the street to a place called Brooklyn pizza for some canolis. To. Die. For!

So if anyone is looking for a good restaurant, both are a wonderful choice. Plus it's always nice to support a small local mom and pop restaurant, right?

I love Powell!




Chocolate Chip Canolis 

No comments:

Post a Comment